[typo] trailing slash on typo url

Freedom Dumlao fuzzyfree at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:15:20 EST 2005

If you are using the symlink like the directions over at the Site5
forums show you then you can use my solution:

I put the following in my .htaccess inside the root web directory (not
typo's public directory, the real web root)

DirectoryIndex ./blog/dispatch.fcgi

With that one line by itself in my web root directory, whenever
someone navigates to domain.com, they are automatically going to load
the right page. They also wont even see the /blog/ part unless they
start clicking links, which will all work fine.