[typo] flickr XMLRPC not working?

Freedom Dumlao fuzzyfree at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:32:15 EST 2005

If anyone is interested, here is what flickr had to say:

Hi,

The spec for the MWA only defines a handful of methods that
are designed to sit on top of the Blogger API.

Specifically : "The MetaWeblog API is designed to enhance
the Blogger API..." [1] so anything that claims to support
the MWA should support, in full, version 1 of the Blogger
API.

We call getUsersBlogs because any given user may have more
than one blog that listens on a single endpoint.

I have never used Typo but it sounds like this is a bug in
their implementation of the spec(s).

---

[1] http://www.xmlrpc.com/metaWeblogApi