[typo] XML feeds in typo

Jonathan Weiss jw at innerewut.de
Tue Nov 22 19:39:05 EST 2005

Cheers,

I had a look at the atom/rss feed implementation in the trunk. I want to
adapt some of the rss functionality and have some questions.

In _atom10_item_comment.rxml there is:

xm.entry do
  xm.author { xm.name item.author }
  xm.id "urn:uuid:#{item.guid}"

  xm.published item.created_at.xmlschema
  xm.updated item.updated_at.xmlschema
  xm.title "Comment on #{item.article.title} by #{item.author}"

  xm.link "rel" => "alternate", "type" => "text/html", "href" =>
comment_link(item)

  content = comment_html(item)
  xm.content content, "type"=>"html"
end

Typo 2.5.6 does not have the "urn:uuid" stuff but the feeds are validating.
Is this a new standard?

Where is the xmlschema function defined and how can I change the timezone it
uses? Or should one config.active_record.default_timezone = :utc and just
propagate utc in the feeds?

Thanks,
Jonathan

--