[typo] typo tag cloud sizing

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Tue Nov 22 19:38:27 EST 2005

> Do you mean the sidebar or /articles/tag/?
>
> For the sidebar it's components\plugins\sidebars\tag_controller.rb,
> and for /articles/tag/ the size is defined in the style sheet for .tags
> .tag0-10.

Interesting.

On my own site, I was going to implement something very much like .tag0-10
for the sidebar because I wanted to have a plain list view of the tags,
but I thought it might be tricky.

Now it seems that the exact same code which is needed on the sidebar is
already in /articles/tag, so let's have it shunted across.  Please... ;-)

TX