[typo] flickr XMLRPC not working?

Freedom Dumlao fuzzyfree at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:32:38 EST 2005

Yes it seems to be. The unfortunate thing is that even if you use the
BloggerAPI version, it still does not work (I set up flickr to use the
BloggerAPI)

Also interesting, is that Typo does not seem to care one bit that when
we use flickr's MT support that it adds that little extra
mt-xmlrpc.cgi thing on the end. Typo handles that beautifully. It gets
hung up when flickr asks for blogger.getUsersBlogs which we seem to be
sending errors on.

Is there any way to see what we are sending back to flickr when it
makes this request?