[typo] flickr XMLRPC not working?

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Sun Nov 20 19:17:29 EST 2005

On Nov 20, 2005, at 4:11 PM, Victor Jalencas wrote:

> Scott Laird wrote:
>> The blogger API call works, and *everything* uses it.
>>
>> It's the metaweblog call that Flickr seems to be intent on inventing.
> Aaaah OK, OK. I can see it now.
> I will shut my mouth up now

Naw, don't worry about it.  I'm just deeply confused by Flickr--where
did they *find* that call--does anything support it?  Are there XML-
RPC implementations out there that leak blogger.getUsersBlogs into
metaweblog.getUsersBlogs?

I'll take a look at it later, but we're hosting the family
Thanksgiving this week, so my hacking time is kind of short right now...

Scott