[typo] New rewrite rule required?

Boris boris at bitslapped.nl
Sun Nov 20 16:08:00 EST 2005

Boris wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm upgrading to Typo 2.6.0 and having some problems with the theme. It
>seems I need a new rewrite rule. I'm under IIS, so my current rewrite
>rule is:
>
>[ISAPI_Rewrite]
>RepeatLimit 0
>RewriteRule ^(/[^.]*)feed.xml$ /dispatch.fcgi?$1 [L]
>RewriteRule ^(/[^.]*)$ /dispatch.fcgi?$1 [L]
>
>For the previous - themeless - typo this worked fine. Any ideas what is
>required?
>
>TIA, Boris

Sorry, to be more specific about my problem, a file like

/stylesheets/theme/azure.css

Is not part of the 'public' path of the server, so it is probably served
by typo. I'm not sure what te rewrite rule should be, as for example
http://www.bitslapped.nl/dispatch.fcgi/stylesheets/theme/azure.css does
not seem to work. http://www.bitslapped.nl/dispatch.fcgi/ does work.

/Boris