[typo] New column for content table?

Victor Jalencas victor-typo at carotena.net
Sun Nov 20 15:05:08 EST 2005

Scott Laird wrote:
> That's probably the best place to put it, but I'm not very interested
> in applying it, at least before 4.0.  Post 4.0, I *might* take a
> patch that adds a "front-page" field to contents, giving us three
>    * Normal
>    * Always on front page ("sticky" in forum parlance)
>    * Never on front page
> I have some things in my head for the next release that would make
> "never on the front page" useful.
Ummh... I think this is not what I had in mind. I was referring to just
having the links in a sidebar (so as not to have to put and maintain an
static module with the links in it there)
Anyway, since I need the feature now and is not very complicated, I will
implement it in my own site, and you can accept it or not later on.