[typo] flickr XMLRPC not working?

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Sun Nov 20 11:13:48 EST 2005

Wow, nice job Flickr.  They *should* be using RSD to determine where
our XML-RPC URI lives; I'm pretty sure that we're generating valid
RSD.  I've tested it with a number of implementations, including a
quick test of my own, but never actually read the spec.  If you can
verify this, then report it as a bug to Flickr.

As a workaround, we do support the metaweblog API and blogger APIs.
There's no Atom API support; we'll get around to it eventually.

Scott