[typo] New column for content table?

Victor Jalencas victor-typo at carotena.net
Sun Nov 20 05:03:47 EST 2005

Hi

  I am thinking on adding a new sidebar module for 'starring' certain
articles so that they are always available in the front page and don't
fall off once you post more articles. That way, your most popular
articles would always be available with a single hop from the main page.
Since this means adding a column to the content table (I guess 'starred'
is a good name) I'd like to gather opinions before proceeding (even when
I will only be modifying my own install for the time being) so that most
people (and, especially, the maintainers) agree with the change.

  So, what do you think? Is this appropriate?

Cheers
Victor