[typo] Future-dated Articles

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Sun Nov 20 00:26:47 EST 2005

On Sunday 20 November 2005 15:58, Justus Pendleton wrote:
> How do you plan on handling sweeping the cache to make the article appear?

I was thinking about this for something else on my own installation, and I
suspect the best way to do it would be as a cron job which just uses
script/runner to execute some sweeper method.  Perhaps there could be some
kind of general "maintenance" action which gets run once an hour, that can be
plugged into to do things like sweeping the cache.

TX

--
             Email: Trejkaz Xaoza <trejkaz at trypticon.org>
          Web site: http://trypticon.org/