[typo] Typo does not work any more

Bart Braem bart.braem at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 07:44:21 EST 2005

On 11/19/05, Charles M. Gerungan <charles.gerungan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 17-nov-2005, at 19:39, Scott Laird wrote:
>
> >> ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: Lost connection to MySQL server
> >> during
> >> query: SELECT * FROM articles
>
> Might be related: http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/428

That seems to be solved, but the render problem stays (only themes
directory path is displayed). I am wondering if a running FastCGI
instance caches some things. My database entries have changed but Typo
still wants to use the dots theme. I have copied a running Typo from
the same host, changed the settings to my database and it does not
work either. It gives exactly the same output.
I then used that config file in my copy: nothing. Started a webrick
instance: it works, with his output, so that's his cache too. Stopped
the webrick instance and copied over my config: shows his data
(cache?).

What is going on here? This is just crazy, my blog seems to be doomed.
Should I reinstall or something like that? I don't like the idea of
loosing all my data...
--
"May the source be with you"