[typo] Typo does not work any more

Bart Braem bart.braem at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:22:29 EST 2005

On 11/18/05, Aaron Malone <aaron at munge.net> wrote:
> Bart Braem wrote, On 11/18/2005 11:54 AM:
> > Can I change the theme using something else than Typo itself? Can I
> > change some file or a database entry?
>
> Sure:
>   UPDATE settings SET value='azure' WHERE name='theme';

Nice, everything is properly stored in the settings table. I'm
learning Typo too, that's one of the nicer things of this problem I
have to say.
The result stays the same, altough I restarted my WEBrick. There's
still an Apache running however, would that pose problems?

Thanks for your help,
Bart
--
"May the source be with you"