[typo] Typo does not work any more

Bart Braem bart.braem at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:49:01 EST 2005

On 11/17/05, Scott Laird <scott at sigkill.org> wrote:

> So, either database.yml is broken (double-check that you aren't using
> tabs anywhere in the file) or the Rails-MySQL driver is broken.  Do
> you have any other Rails apps on the box?  Do they still work?
>
> Check in MySQL's logs and see if it's saying anything useful.

I have installed the MySQL C bindings and completely reinstalled rails
with all its dependency gems, now that's not a problem any more.
But now I get this message when I view my blog:
then I get this nice error:
../themes/dots/views../../themes/dots/views.
(dots is my theme)
Rss feeds work again, rendering html doesn't. Any ideas on what to try
now? Older versions (2.5.6) do work, but those have security bugs...

Thanks for your help,
Bart
--
"May the source be with you"