[typo] Typo does not work any more (latest trunk, Rails 0.14.3)

Stefan Konrad Riedel riedel at ibr-oss.de
Fri Nov 18 06:32:42 EST 2005

My blog worked fine until I tried to update it ....

log/fcgi_crash.log:
is empty

Other Rails Applications are doing fine on this server,
Typo under WebRick is also working fine,

BUT

ruby  /var/www/domains/ibr-oss.de/vhosts/blog/trunk/public/dispatch.fcgi
gives

FastCGI: comm with (dynamic) server
"/var/www/domains/ibr-oss.de/vhosts/blog/htdocs/dispatch.fcgi" aborted:
(first read) idle timeout (30 sec)
FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server
"/var/www/domains/ibr-oss.de/vhosts/blog/htdocs/dispatch.fcgi"

What now?
How can this be debugged?
Any help appreciated, I want my blog back!

Konrad