[typo] Error running migrate with svn up tonigth (rev 755)

Kyle Heon kheon at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 19:40:39 EST 2005

I updated last night and again tonight. Last night I was able to migrate
without any issue but tonight it's failing with:

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in Admin/general#migrate

#42000You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
'to varchar(255)) ENGINE=InnoDB' at line 1: CREATE TABLE redirects (id
int(11) DEFAULT NULL auto_increment PRIMARY KEY, from_path varchar(255), to
varchar(255)) ENGINE=InnoDB

I don't have the foggiest idea where to start troubleshooting this one.

Kyle Heon
kheon at comcast.net