[typo] database migration failure [rev 755]

Jack Schwarz jack.schwarz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 19:39:26 EST 2005

Running the migration in /admin gave me a Typo application error. A
"rake migrate RAILS_ENV=production" gave me the following:

Adding Redirect Table
rake aborted!
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near 'to varchar(255)) ENGINE=InnoDB' at line 1: CREATE TABLE
redirects (id int(11) DEFAULT NULL auto_increment PRIMARY KEY,
from_path varchar(255), to varchar(255)) ENGINE=InnoDB

Currently running Typo on TextDrive.