[typo] Passing a list to the admin "tab" function

Kyle Heon kheon at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 19:18:00 EST 2005

I'm adding a galleries tool to my Typo blog and have added a tab called
"Galleries" by re-using the tab method already being used. This is
represented here:

<%= tab "Galleries", :controller=>"/admin/galleries", :action => 'index' %>

I also have a Photos controller that I want to also have select the
"Galleries" tab.

I want to be able to pass both /admin/galleries and admin/photos to the tab
method and get it to select the same tab should one of them be the active
controller. What might be the best way to go about doing this?

I'm a Ruby newbie just trying to learn from those much wiser then me at this
point.

Kyle Heon
kheon at comcast.net