[typo] Rotating image headers and caching

Kyle Heon kheon at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 18:32:15 EST 2005

Last night I rolled out a layout change to my blog and noticed that in order
to get the look and feel to display I needed to physically delete the cached
pages so that the new layout would take effect (this was after I'd restarted
lighttpd and it's associated FCGI processes.

This was simply a minor update but was done so that I can begin to add
rotating header images. After last nights issues I'm wondering though how
this will work. Does Typo (Rails?) cache the entire page? If so it would
seem that having rotating images would not work all that well.

Anyone have any experiences doing something similar? I know very little
about Rails caching support so I apologize if this is a stupid question.

Kyle Heon
kheon at comcast.net