[typo] Comments about the current state of typo theming

gpshewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 05:44:00 EST 2005

I guess that's where I don't understand because I've been using the
same theme (my own hackage ... albeit different colours) through all
of the 2.5.x releases and I'm running on rev 743 at the moment.
Nothing ever broke for me and there hasn't been any large outcry on
the list about themes breaking so I'll take a stab at saying I'm not
in the minority there.

I understand that anybody stretching their own theme development for
the sake of the competition could find large changes in handling
themes frustrating.  But it's not a major problem for Typo
development ... just an issue for the competition.

Gary