[typo] Standalone works fine, fails through apache

patrick k patrick at vonautomatisch.at
Mon Nov 14 03:57:02 EST 2005

i´m having the same problem. tried everything for a couple of days. got some
input from the list but ... nothing worked. i´m on dreamhost by the way.

some ideas:

- try changing the shebang-line of dispatch.(f)cgi to "#!/usr/bin/env ruby"
resp. "#!/usr/bin/ruby"
- try switching between development and production mode. (variable at the
top of /config/environment.rb)
- be sure that the default theme is active (you can set that with using
script/server in the typo admin-panel).

if you solved the problem, please let me know.