[typo] Comments about the current state of typo theming

gpshewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 05:41:28 EST 2005

Well for my two cents I'd rather see bug crunching, optimisation and
enhancements in the code base and the last of my cares is what's
happening with themes (although granted a lot of people will be
pushing for the competition).  To put it bluntly how pretty it looks
doesn't matter as much as how well it works.  If there needs to be
another release to crunch a bug then that needs to happen.

It has already been said there are no plans for any further releases
until the end of Nov.  But if there are - then it's needed and
there's no good complaining.  For goodness sake apart from security
and bug fixes the recent releases have been improving theme support.

Cease Typo development for themes?  Ridiculous.  Let me think ...
would I have preferred Scott to ensure support for Rails 1 is in
there, or that I can have a pretty site??? That's a no-brainer.