[typo] Typo on windows XP

Pranav Bihari pbihari at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:10:10 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

What is the best way (combination of components server/fcgi/cgi/etc.) to run
a stable typo on windows xp?

I have just installed typo 2.6.0 with rails latest RC4 version on my windows
machine and the webbrick server keeps crashing after every new request. I
get a "segmentation fault" from routing.rb (line 138). Even with the earlier
versions of typo, I was never able to run it on webbrick in a stable way.
The same is not true of other rails applications on windows.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance,
Pranav