[typo] Typo Update - missing plugins?

Joerg Battermann jb at justbe.com
Wed Nov 9 09:51:40 EST 2005

Hey there,

I just upgraded my typo installation to the latest svn build, but I saw
these errors popping up in the log/production.log:

Filter none failed: undefined method `filtertext' for
Plugins::Textfilters::NoneController:Class
[...]

and for some reason I have a development.log there too saying:

[vu2064 at hosting2 log]$ cat development.log
# Logfile created on Wed Nov 09 08:39:49 CST 2005 by logger.rb/1.5.2.4
  SQL (0.000000)   Table 'schema_info' already exists: CREATE TABLE
schema_info (version int(11))
  SQL (0.000000)   Table 'schema_info' already exists: CREATE TABLE
schema_info (version int(11))
TextFilterPlugin: missing default helper path text_filter_plugin_helper
TextFilterPlugin::Markup: missing default helper path
text_filter_plugin/markup_helper
TextFilterPlugin::Macro: missing default helper path
text_filter_plugin/macro_helper
TextFilterPlugin::MacroPre: missing default helper path
text_filter_plugin/macro_pre_helper
TextFilterPlugin::MacroPost: missing default helper path
text_filter_plugin/macro_post_helper
TextFilterPlugin::PostProcess: missing default helper path
text_filter_plugin/post_process_helper

What does this mean? Or what can I do?

Best regards / MfG,
--
Joerg Battermann
jb at justBE.com

PGP-KeyID: 0x77007DA6
PGP-Fingerprint: 0461 F2EC 53EB CEBE 6B73 8EEC 64AD 0606 7700 7DA6