[typo] Everything on fire

Koen Van der Auwera kvanderauwera at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:20:51 EST 2005

I'm using MySQL but I don't use the flickr sidebar. I did notice that
the live search doesn't work anymore, but that's it so far. I'm also
using my own simple tool to publish posts (which I'll share with the
rest of the world in a couple of days :) ).

Anyways, I'll update my installation tonight when I get home.

On 11/9/05, Scott Laird <scott at sigkill.org> wrote:

> On Nov 9, 2005, at 2:17 AM, Koen Van der Auwera wrote:
>
> > What exactly is the problem with typo and rails 1.14.x? I'm running
> > typo 2.5.6 over at Dreamhost and everything still seems to be working
> > fine.
> >
> > I don't have access to upgrade typo now (me at work) but so far I haven't
> > seen any problems.
>
> Typo 2.5.6 works okay with Postgres and Rails 0.14.x, but dies a
> horrible death with MySQL, thanks to the boolean changes that went
> into Rails recently.  If you're using Postgres, the flickr sidebar
> works for you, and you're not building new themes, then 2.5.6 is
> probably okay.
>

> Scott

Koen.