[typo] Everything on fire

Scott Hughes (List) shughes_list at globalreset.org
Wed Nov 9 08:37:52 EST 2005

Mike,

Sounds like you followed almost exactly the same steps I used on
Dreamhost to update my Typo install, except I let the browser
interface migrate my DB.  I recorded every command I executed to
perform the upgrade on DH here:

http://blog.globalreset.org/articles/2005/11/08/updated-typo-to-
latest-edge

I went ahead and setup my Typo to run off the latest Rails trunk, pre-
empting Dreamhost's move by about a day...  And I haven't had any
problems with it.

Scott