[typo] Everything on fire

Brandon Jones mbjones at ou.edu
Wed Nov 9 01:38:42 EST 2005

For what its worth if anyone else is having problems with DH and Typo
(I came home to find this same thing tonight) updating from SVN
locally (where I test my code) and then manually uploading it to my
site did the trick.  I had to first goto http://typo.indyjones.org/
admin which recognized it as an updated version and ran the migrate
script directly from the browser - much easier than using the command
line in my opinion.  I don't recall what version of Typo I had prior
but I went from DB 14 to the latest.

I know Mike's problems are more involved here, but I thought that the
above might be helpful for any other Dreamhost users out there.  I
too wish that we would have been informed of the update...

Brandon