[typo] Everything on fire (DH jumps the gun on 1.0rc4)

Michael Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Tue Nov 8 23:30:16 EST 2005

Hi folks,

I asked a few days ago about upgrading to the latest, and there weren't
many responses. I gave it a shot and couldn't seem to get anywhere. Then
this afternoon, DH upgrades Rails on us out of the blue, so now I *have*
to get it working.

I tried "svn up" in my typo testing directory, and I just got an error
indicating that it wasn't "a working copy." So I must've not installed
it from svn, I guess.

Okay, take two was to try to checkout the most recent code and then copy
over my theme and config and try to "rake migrate" the lot of it. No
cigar there either... I'm seeing "rake aborted!  is not a class/module"

What should be my next course of action?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.