[typo] THEME CONTEST !! - How many people are entering

Adam C. Greenfield adam.greenfield at site5.com
Tue Nov 8 01:03:28 EST 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 9:17 PM, Scott Laird wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2005, at 6:03 PM, Leevi Graham wrote:
>
>> are these fixes being added to the current trunk?
>
> Yes.  I think the theme contest is officially for 2.5.6, though.
> Geoffrey, can you clarify?

I think he is still in Asia on business.

I'm not sure when he'll get to this message, but it looks like based
on his answer in the theme contest announcement comments (http://
www.typogarden.com/articles/2005/10/10/typo-theme-contest#comments)
he seemed to indicate that trunk would be acceptable (for anyone who
didn't already know he posts as "topfunky")

--
Adam C. Greenfield
Chief Technology Officer
E-Mail: adam.greenfield at site5.com