[typo] THEME CONTEST !! - How many people are entering

Arron Kau arronkau at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:08:01 EST 2005

I've already submitted a theme (albeit, not a very good one). It's not
up yet, so there are definitely more than the four showing currently.

Regarding versions, I agree with those that have suggested better
theme code makes for better themes. There is nothing preventing themes
already created from adding or revising with the new code.

P.S. My blog (http://akau.homeip.net) is not currently running on my
theme. It's an implementation of a Wordpress theme.

--
Arron Kau
kau at lifetime.oregonstate.edu
blog:  http://akau.homeip.net

Most modern freedom is at root fear. It is not so much that we are too
bold to endure rules; it is rather that we are too timid to endure
responsibilities. --G. K. Chesterton