[typo] THEME CONTEST !! - How many people are entering

Micah Wylde wyldeone at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:25:16 EST 2005

I think that, since the point of this contest is to create some great themes
to allow for further growth of typo, it would be better served by allowing
the best themes to be created, namely those that allow for additional
changes in display, allowing for more versatility. And as some one currently
working on a theme, it is really constricting to not be able to do more with
the various other views. Also, as of this point only four entries have been
submitted, and those that have still have three weeks to update their themes
if they would like to take advantage of new features.

On 11/7/05, Leevi Graham <leevi at izilla.com.au> wrote:

> scott,
>
> I think having competition themes for the latest stable release is the
> best idea.
>
> My theme was nearly complete until all these changes where put in place.
>
> We can always ahve another comp as theis one seems to be going very well.
>
> Leevi
>
> Scott Laird wrote:
> > On Nov 7, 2005, at 6:03 PM, Leevi Graham wrote:
> >

> >>are these fixes being added to the current trunk?
> >

> > Yes. I think the theme contest is officially for 2.5.6, though.
> > Geoffrey, can you clarify?
> >
> > I'm willing to back-port the theme fixes (and 0.14.x fixes) and roll
> > out 2.5.7, but I don't want to screw up the theme contest or give
> > later entries an unfair advantage over the earlier entrants.
> >

> > Scott

Micah Wylde