[typo] THEME CONTEST !! - How many people are entering

kellan kellan at pobox.com
Mon Nov 7 20:02:59 EST 2005

On 11/7/05, Kyle Heon <kheon at comcast.net> wrote:
> Can you provide a code sample of how you'd theme partials?

Partials "just worked" for me, e.g. cp -r  app/views/articles to

The one caveat, the way render_file has been overridden suppresses
exceptions, which means that if you have an exception in one of your
themed views, you'll inexplicably be shown the default view.

> Can this be used to style the plugins output as well?

I've got the same question, how do we style/override the sidebar components?