[typo] THEME CONTEST !! - How many people are entering

jesse newland jnewland at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:48:11 EST 2005

I planned on entering (http://jnewland.com) but have gotten swamped so
may not have time to do all the testing and edits I feel that I need

Jeffery - I really like the Scribbish framework, but wanted to point
out that you *can theme partials (any anything in views/* for that
matter) with current SVN builds of Typo (builds greater than [578] -
Begone, pesky blue spinner! :)

Jesse Newland