[typo] typo install on mac osx tiger

clint ccagle at alumni.utexas.net
Mon Nov 7 00:42:52 EST 2005

Scott,

After installing the database fromwithin typo/db:
mysql -u root -p typo < schema.mysql.sql

I get the same error.  When I look at the typo database I see all the
tables but get the message "could not fetch columns" in mysql query
browser.

i am running:
mysql  Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.15, for apple-darwin7.9.0 (powerpc) using
readline 5.0