[typo] typo - error when running on apache

clint ccagle at alumni.utexas.net
Thu Nov 3 20:29:19 EST 2005

I have pinned down the error a little more and figured out a workaround. I
just don't understand why. I can update my blog using the /admin site and
save changes. I click on your blog to view and I see the error below:
(snippet truncated)
----------------

#!/usr/bin/env ruby
#
# You may specify the path to the FastCGI crash log (a log of unhandled
# exceptions which

I can reboot my server and the error continues to display when trying
to view the blog.  To correct the issue I have to start typo using a
webrick server.  After browsing the blog (successfully) on the webrick
server I can start it again and view successfully on apache.  Any
ideas?  Thanks in advance.

clint cagle | cell: 214.405.8845 | ccagle at alumni.utexas.net