[typo] Sidebar Issues with Typo Trunk & Rails 0.14.2

Liz e at latherrinserepeat.org
Wed Nov 2 10:56:41 EST 2005

Hey there,

As I mentioned yesterday, I cannot get any sidebar components
involving RSS working with my installation of the Typo trunk, on
Rails 0.14.2 and Ruby 1.8.2. I went ahead and installed a new copy of
the trunk, didn't help. I even went so far as to install a completely
new Typo trunk with a completely new database, and that didn't work
either. Next I tried the stable version with a new database. No go.

I've looked in the database, and everything seems fine. In my source,
there are blank chunks of space where the sidebar components are
supposed to be, so it makes me think they want to work. What I do
know is that my host *just* has 0.14.2 installed, and nothing left
under it, which leads to me to think its something to do with Typo
and Rails 0.14.2, but I really don't know. My host cannot revert to
an earlier version of rails, so, I seem to be stuck.

Does anyone any ideas? Has anyone else experienced this or something
like it? I guess its about time to write up a ticket..

Typo-list mailing list
Typo-list at rubyforge.org