[typo] Sidebar not working under Typo 2.5.6?

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 05:46:00 EST 2005

Liz, That sounds like you're going better than me.

When I drag an "Available Item" to the "Active Sidebar items"
side, it just sits there.  Is it meant to integrate or do
something?  I mean I've seen AJAX demos of drag and drop.

I could possibly try installing an old version of Typo where
drag and drop of sidebar configuration is not supported but I
don't see the point.  Also, I could

Does my version of Rails matter?  How can I quickly check this
out?  I'm running this all on my web hosting provider...  OK,
maybe I should test this out on my own separate setup if I
really want to get to the bottom of it all...