[typo] how stable is the latest rails+typo combo?

Dick Davies rasputnik at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:03:20 EST 2005

Backporting patches here and there to the last stable is getting to be a
pain. My hunch is that since Rails hasn't crystallized yet, you *need* to be
tracking svn to make applying patches as easy as possible (to keep typo
usable as Rails shifts underfoot).

Trunk rails sounds like a bad idea to me for production, as you'd
be chasing a moving target on a daily basis. I'm planning to keep
'gem update'ing rails releases [ I don't have much choice as
textdrive bump rails for me :) ]and pulling bits of  trunk svn when
I need to.

http://number9.hellooperator.net/