[typo] Category lists not working properly...

Cristiano Dias crisdias at crisdias.com
Tue Nov 1 12:53:16 EST 2005

Here is my not-elegant-at-all-quick fix:

Since I know absolutely nothing about Typo (I just installed it) I
simply changed the last line at app\views\articles\_article.rhtml to:
<%= article_html(article.clone,:body) %>

and it fixed the error.

On 11/1/05, Scott Laird <scott at sigkill.org> wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2005, at 9:05 AM, Victor Jalencas wrote:
>
> > Scott Laird wrote:
> >> I *think* I know what it is, but I haven't had time to fix it yet.  I
> >> think we're failing to rebuild the cached HTML for articles correctly
> >> when we're viewing categories.  I know how to fix this (at least I
> >> *think* I do), so it shouldn't be a huge deal.  Hopefully I'll be
> >> able to deal with it this afternoon.
> >
> > Does it have anything to do with the readonly property? I posted a
> > patch
> >    that solved my problem, but I'm not sure if this can be
> > generalized,
> > or whether there are other cases that were not covered (I only
> > addressed
> > categories and tags views)
>
> Yeah, it's the read-only bit that's new with 0.14.x.  I'll take a
> look at your patch (and all of the other ones that have popped up in
> the last week) as soon as I finish the project that I need to finish
> by this afternoon.
>

> Scott

CrisDias, o Síndico
www.vilago.com.br -- Seu site vai gostar de morar aqui