[typo] Planet Typo, anyone?

Phil Cryer phil at cryer.us
Tue Nov 1 11:27:48 EST 2005

On Nov 1, 2005, at 7:41 AM, Victor Jalencas wrote:

> Adam C. Greenfield wrote:
>> Any suggestions on what software would be best to drive this site?
>> PlanetPlanet would get the job done, but I didn't know if anyway had
>> whipped up RoR based feed aggregation software.
> I'd also prefer some RoR based solution (doing otherwise kind of
> dilutes
> the message). Curiously enough, the planet rails site is using some
> software from Tobias, but I don't think I've seen it published
> anywhere.

has this been considered for an example?

for the vote, I liked the 3rd layout, but regardless, the above link looks more 'planety'

and more specifically: http://rubyforge.org/projects/railsplanet/

It's not easy to find.

> Now, who's gonna act as editor?

I don't guess there's that much to editing.  Really just maintaining
the list of subscribed feeds and researching problems, right?  I'd be
glad to volunteer for this.  Honestly, I've been looking for a good
excuse to play with this code.

Doug Alcorn - http://lathi.net/RubyOnRailsDeveloper
doug at lathi.net

Typo-list mailing list