[typo] Category lists not working properly...

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Tue Nov 1 08:09:13 EST 2005

I *think* I know what it is, but I haven't had time to fix it yet.  I
think we're failing to rebuild the cached HTML for articles correctly
when we're viewing categories.  I know how to fix this (at least I
*think* I do), so it shouldn't be a huge deal.  Hopefully I'll be
able to deal with it this afternoon.

Scott