[typo] Planet Typo, anyone?

Victor Jalencas victor-typo at carotena.net
Tue Nov 1 07:41:30 EST 2005

Adam C. Greenfield wrote:
> In follow up to this thread I've picked up planettypo.com net and
> org. I'd also offer to host the resulting sites (but if someone else
> ends up hosting it, I can just hand the domain names off to them). I
> also asked one of our guys to whip up a quick design for Planet Typo.
That was quick! I hope you offset the costs of registration and hosting
with the referral link (as seen in the mockups).

> Any suggestions on what software would be best to drive this site?
> PlanetPlanet would get the job done, but I didn't know if anyway had
> whipped up RoR based feed aggregation software.

I'd also prefer some RoR based solution (doing otherwise kind of dilutes
the message). Curiously enough, the planet rails site is using some
software from Tobias, but I don't think I've seen it published anywhere.

Now, who's gonna act as editor?

Cheers,
Victor