[typo] Planet Typo, anyone?

gpshewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 06:48:47 EST 2005

Oh I agree with both of you.

I'm just wondering at what rate Typo is growing?  I've had people
contact me to get their Typo blogs up and running and some people are
put off by Trac and finding solutions to their problems.  I wondered
if there are going to be more and more people using Typo with "How do
I do this?" or "What happened there?" problems that aren't directly
related to development testing - is a Trac ticket the best solution?
Forums also provide an easier way for these kinds of users to search
for solutions to problems.

I still have the impression that the majority of the Typo user base
are technical people.  But if there's an increase in popularity for
the not-so-technical then what does that do to the number of open
Trac tickets and the volume of emails?  Because everybody can do with
more mail :)

Just thinking about it.

Adam, I have to say I like the third layout (2b)