[typo] Typo as a lightweight CMS?

Xavier xavier.defrang at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:31:52 EDT 2005

Or just create a 'static' controller with one action per static page,
then just put your static content in app/static/action_name.rhtml and
use routes.rb to have cute URLs.  That way you can also leverage all
the layout mechanism.

This 'hack' of course won't scale if you plan to add dozens of pages
but for a typical 'about' and 'contact' pages it should do the trick.

Cheers,