[typo] Install help

Tobias Luetke tobias.luetke at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:54:51 EDT 2005

Hey Jay,

I'm not 100% sure but I think you need to start webrick from the root
of the application. I have seen this error before when trying to run
the server script from within the scripts folder.

try to go to your typo directory and do "./scripts/server" or "ruby
scripts\server" if you are on windows.

On 5/31/05, Jay Smith <jay.r.smith at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Complete newbie here. Just started with Ruby, Rails and now Typo. Now
> that you've all run away I'll ask the last 3 of you:
>
> I have managed to start the WEBrick server and have browsed to
> http://localhost:3000
>
> However I then get an error. The title of the page says: "Action
> Controller: Exception Caught" and the rest of the page says: "Routing
> Error
> Illegal controller path for route default: articles"
>
> Any ideas what I've done wrong? :)
>
> Cheers
> Jay

Tobi