[typo] Typo as a lightweight CMS?

Trey Beck list at ohtogo.com
Mon May 30 20:47:22 EDT 2005

I'm wondering how I might go about using typo as a lightweight cms.
For example, I'd like to have the regular "bloggish" content of the
sort that typo already supports, but also have some "static" pages
like "about us", "contact us" and so on. And ideally, I'd like to be
able to manage that content via xmlrpc also.

What I might be asking is whether it's possible to run more than one
blog with typo...

Typo looks sweet -- I look forward to playing around with it. To
everyone who's contributed, many thanks!

Trey