[typo] Problem with svn version 270 on TextDrive

Robert Simplicio rsimplicio at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:39:30 EDT 2005

Maybe it's just me, but I've tried just about everything I can think of to
get typo up and running on my domain.
 My configuration is lighttpd using FastCGI. When I fire up Lighttpd, I'm
not getting an error, but when I check my processes the FastCGI child that
Lighttpd spawned has died, and I can't find an entry in either the log in my
rails root for typo or under lighttpd.
 I have Hieraki successfully running under the same setup, but even after
looking through dispatch.fcgi, environment.rb, double-checking my
database.yml, etc. I'm having no luck.
 I did a checkout of the svn repository to ensure it wasn't an upload issue
with Windows vs. FreeBSD, etc.
  Any ideas?
 Thanks in advance
Robert Simplicio