[typo] Apache Config

Justin Palmer typo at isolated-designs.net
Mon May 16 02:04:14 EDT 2005

I'm running into some problems, well actually i'm running into every
problem it seems.
The answer to this might be obvious for some of you, but not not to
I'm receiving a 500 error when trying to get Typo installed in a sub-
directory.  This  isn't a Typo specific problem,
but I assume you guys might can steer me in the right direction ;-) .

I have my rails apps under:

I am aliasing the directory "/blog" to "/home/caged/apps/typo" in my
apache conf.  I have followed the docs
here: http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/show/
HowToUseRailsWithAliasedURLs on how to use mod_alias with rails.
I set my RewriteBase to /blog.

Here is my apache conf http://rafb.net/paste/results/6QPewu11.html.

In my apache error logs I'm receiving the error:
[Mon May 16 02:00:08 2005] [error] [client] Directory
index forbidden by rule: /var/www/html/

This rule is at the very top of my configuration, but I 'thought' it
would be overridden by the rules in my vhost directives at the
bottom.  This doesn't seem to be the case.  Any idea on what could be
the problem and how to go about fixing it?

   -Justin Palmer