[typo] Memory usage

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Thu May 12 09:48:16 EDT 2005

I am noticing that Typo overtime begins to take up a bit of resources.

Having restarted apache about 45 mins ago, I am noticing that my blog is
already using 51M on the fastcgi process.

Is this normal behavior?

I am going to keep watching it, but wondering if there could be a memory
leak somewhere or is there anything that I can do to have the process
restart itself after so much time or usage?

* Robby Russell, Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON, Open Source Solutions & Web Hosting
* Portland, Oregon | p: 503.351.4730 | f: 815.642.4068
* www.planetargon.com | www.robbyonrails.com