[typo] Creating a helper/partial for monthlist

Ben Stovold ben at followben.com
Tue May 10 18:07:24 EDT 2005

Folks,

Bear with me – I’m no expert Railer, but I’m loving Typo.

One thing I’d like to do is create an unordered list of months on my article
view in the format “Month Year” (eg. May 2005). Much like the categorylist
helper, actually. Problem is, I’m struggling to figure how to pull back an
appropriate array for rendering the list items (incl. display name and
appropriate url) in my new partial.

Is there an ActiveRecord statement that I can use to pull back this info
easily? Any clues/ code snippets appreciated.

Cheers,

Ben.